With the very best wishes from Sovet Civil Defence 😉
Cloud-looking material in the center – cotton wool.
Can be washed, ironed and re-used.
Again, sorry for long not posting. Sure wait for some news.
Last year(s) I made some translations from English to Russian. I strongly believe that these materials are important and educating, so here is the list in the original language.
Radio monitoring for the beginners
From the beginning: communications monitoring
On-scene tactical SIGINT
Just four words:
Gregory Buckley; Charles Martland.
Tacticool checklist updated.
– APC’s radio rig worked well?
– Yes. But in the second vehicle something was wrong: they heard us, we cannot hear them. This problem was solved after a long period of time.
– I understand the situation with communications between APCs. What about comms in global view?
– 3-4 km in the open with the use of chinese radios, all the rest of comms by cellular phone. It made me laugh. When we arrived, all bought SIM-cards. I’m calling support of MTS (Ukraine). They tell me:
– you are calling from third region
– oh, yes
– we have subscriber’s plan with all calls within Lugansk and Donetsk region for free
– sure, sign me. Any internet on it?
– yes, this much megabytes a day.
I called it – subscriber’s plan “Separatist”. Completely absurdic. I’m still shocked, why UAF can’t cope with separatists. One jammer – and game over. When MTS dropped service, with Kievstar still in use, about three days we really had no command. At morning arrived a runner by motorcycle, telling orders.
– You have no fear to use phones, in context of spotting [direction-finding]?
– No way without them, till the end of August they carried all command. Somebody said, that he called his mother in Russia, and after that got a mortar fire, but I consider that is not a phones’ fault.
Overthinking rucks, packs and other carry gear
Documenting The Death Of America
custom SKS tactical gear and custom pouches
Radio craft, homebrew, QRP/SOTA, AM
Real and truthful reviews.
Where i get to write the things I like for folk who might be interested
Just another WordPress.com site
Survivalist Communications for the SHTF Prepper
Always assume you are being watched
“The infinite is in the finite of every instant”
Defense and Wilderness Survival Training, Equipment, and Consultation
Patriots thinking toward Freedom
A blog about tactical training, general preparedness, and enhancing the lives of free citizens everywhere.
A Blog Dedicated to Survival and Preparedness Communications
Communications for People who know what being "Prepared" Really Means.
Information to Hone Your Edge Against Bad Things
"once more unto the breach, dear friends..."
Amateur radio from a Midwest nerd.
Electronics from Conception to Completion
Adventures in field radio.
Succinct articles that help us understand the time in which we find ourselves. This is an Adult site and this is a good read. Like a giant scroll across the sky.
"Either you think, or else others have to think for you and take power from you, pervert and discipline your natural tastes, civilize and sterilize you." - F. Scott Fitzgerald
- LastBox, of LookingGlass fame.
EVERY DAY THAT WE'RE NOT AT WAR IS ANOTHER DAY WE GET TO SHARPEN OUR HATCHETS
Providing combat uniform, soft gear & outdoor clothing modifications for the tactical operator and well-informed citizen
by Steve K9ZW
amateur radio journey
Zendamateurperikelen en antenne experimenten
military gear and more
Short essays of deep wisdom, humor, grumpy forecasts. Scroll for Prepper Info and Custom Consultations Service
Gear Reviews, Tricks, and Hacks.
Providing Minimalist and Practical Solutions to Everyday Problems.
Custom Solutions: For Military, SERE, SAR, E&E
EDC for those in the UK, with a bit of survival and prepping too,
Details matter here.
Just another WordPress.com weblog
Action Gear Supply reporting about threats around the globe
Preparing to survive the end of the world as we know it